Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sneak Peek: "Will You Be a Groomsman?"


Remember this?


MUSTACHE + TRIP TO HOBBY LOBBY = ULTIMATE INSPIRATION

As promised, here's a sneak peak of how Cody (and I) will be asking his friends to stand as groomsmen for our wedding next June.

Metal Buckets
Chalkboards
Mason Jars
Mustaches (for the MANLY effect)
 Cardstock Tags, Chevron Burlap Ribbon, Paper Straws

Personally, I love the idea! I hope his groomsmen do too and say yes. I can't wait to share the final product with y'all by next week hopefully.

As for the "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?" gifts, I'm still working on those. (Sorta behind) My goal is to have them all done by next Monday and then I will share the final product!

I know I'm a little behind in the times, but I just stated to Instagram...
I KNOW. WHERE HAVE I BEEN?
But if you want to follow me and check out my awesome day yesterday, you're more than welcome to!

No comments :

Post a Comment