Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sneak Peek: "Will You Be My Bridesmaid?"

Yesterday, I told y'all I was going to be working on a gift for my soon-to-be (hopefully they say yes!) bridesmaids. I've put it off for awhile, but I finally made some progress yesterday. I still have a lot of work to do, but I guess I'm taking baby steps. Here's a sneak peek of how I'm asking the girls to stand beside me on my big day. 


And last but not least...


Hopefully I didn't give away too much! ;)

Yesterday morning I also began thinking about how Cody should ask his groomsmen to take part in our wedding. I didn't want it to be girly and well, lame. But I also I didn't want to not ask them at all. If I left it up to Cody, he would assume they would and not ask. (Men for ya :) ) Saying yes to being a bridesmaid and groomsmen is a commitment, and I definitely don't want to assume or force somebody into that position. 

I began looking on Etsy, and was inspired by this: 

Mustache + Trip to Hobby Lobby =
ULTIMATE INSPIRATION! 

I'll leave it at that for today. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment