Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Guest Post: Megan @ Baseball Laces and Southern Graces

 
Hey Ya'll, I'm Megan, and I blog over at Baseball Laces and Southern Graces. While Lauren is away getting in all the sun, sand, food, and well.. honeymoon time in, I'm filling in for the day!

Baseball Laces & Southern Graces

That being said, let me start by congratulating the Lauren and Cody for starting their forever together! Judging by the pictures I've seen so far, the wedding and her were absolutely STUNNING! You can stalk out some of the details on Instagram like I did using the hashtag #LCGettingHitched.
 

Made pretty obvious by my blog name, my life revolves around baseball--specifically the teams coached by my better half. In our world, there are two seasons, Winter and Baseball. I love blogging about all of our adventures on and especially off the field. If there is anything you need to know about me, it's that I may or may not be slightly obsessed with my dog, I firmly believe music can cure anything, and that I am a southerner through and though. That being said, like any well trained southern would do, I invite you to come on over to my corner of the blogosphere and make yourself at home.

When and why did you start blogging?

I actually started my first blog in high school. It was more of a journal, and I only posted when I was being a hormonal teenager. About a year ago I started this one (but under a different name) as a new hobby and as a way for me to document everything going on.  


How did you come up with your blog name?

My blog started out as being named Barefoot Bluejean Princess. It was the first title I came up with the night I decided to start blogging again. I ran with that for a few months until I realized that it is way too frilly for my personality. This spring, I relaunched as Baseball Laces & Southern Graces, I just absolutely fell in love with the title and thought it described my lifestyle and 



What three words best describe you?
 
Adventurous, Sassy, loyal
 
What are some of your favorite hobbies?
 
Crafting, going to concerts, and have I mentioned lately that I am a Netflix addict? 


What are some of your favorite things?
 
My iPhone, sweet tea with lemon, fireflies, live music, Kate Spade, fireworks, sushi, driving with the windows down and the music up, a good pair of cowboy boots, guacamole, trivia nights, ball caps, hydrangeas, Nike shorts, laughing, the 4th of July, turquoise, sangrias, and Summer time.

What can people expect when they visit your blog?
 
My blog typically consists of witty musings, recaps on my adventures, and of course all my favorite things. Some of my most popular posts are DIYS and how to get great bargains.





 
 photo fiiiiiiiindmeeee_zps496dabcf.png


3 comments :

  1. So glad you shared this post! I will have to check her out!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guest starred here. Lauren's wedding was beautiful. I shot over and looked at the pics. All wonderful and she was so gorgeous. Sounds like you and your better half have a great time and I'm glad you enjoy blogging about your adventures.

    nightowlventing02.blogspot.com I'm following you on blog lovin since my dashboard on blog is messing up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your witty posts friend! You are hysterical... "I hope you step on a Lego." is my favorite Megan quote. Bahahaha! XxOo

    ReplyDelete