Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Love Garlands { A Blog Review }


I absolutely love the tissue tassel garland trend that's sweeping the country here recently!
And when a giant 36 inch balloon is added to the mix, my heart beats just a little bit faster!


I knew I wanted a balloon with tassel tail at our gender reveal party this past Sunday.
I had so many ideas as to how to use it.

I searched Etsy for the perfect balloon and tassel garland, and finally stumbled upon Love Garlands. So many beautiful color combinations that had my mind racing with ideas. As I looked through page after page of beautiful tissue garland, I decided to contact the shop owner to do a custom listing for our party. I was responded back to in a timely manner, and felt so at ease with their kindness and openness to create the tissue garland of my dreams. They went above and beyond with helping me put together my vision, and cost was low and affordable. 

Love Garlands asked about the event date to ensure a timely arrival and they delivered their promise. In only a matter of days, I received my beautiful tissue garland and gold balloon for our party just as perfectly as it seemed online. It was packaged beautifully and safely. It was very professionally made and I knew it would look great at our party.

My initial plan with the balloon and tissue garland was to fill the balloon with blue or pink confetti and pop it to find out if we were expecting a little boy or a little girl. But due to the extreme heat we've had recently down south, I figured I wouldn't risk an accidental popping. I was really glad I chose not to pop the cute gold balloon, because it turned into a beautiful and unique decoration at the entrance of the party. Guests loved the giant balloon and tissue garland tail. I definitely plan on using the tissue garland again for another project. 

In fact, I'd love to have Love Garlands create another beautiful garland for a shower, nursery decor, or even a birthday. Their kindness and professionalism has made me a return customer. I highly recommend checking them out on Etsy to decorate at your next gathering! You'll love them and their products as much as I do!


As a special treat for Peach State of Mind readers, Love Garlands is offering an additional 10% off your purchase when you use the offer code: PARTY

To check out more from our Gender Reveal Party, click here.

 photo signature_zpsef1dea38.png

3 comments :

  1. Your gender reveal dress is gorgeous! Glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Garlands! I've got one of their garlands in my little girl's nursery! {Of course.. I haven't shared pictures of it just yet lol.. but it's there!}

    ReplyDelete