Friday, July 1, 2016

The Little Mermaid

My child loves bath time.
And when I say loves, I mean L-O-V-E-S.
She can literally go from crying her poor little head off, to the second her little pinky toe dips into the water, happy as a clam. Clearly we have magic water running through our faucets.

Since she's such a little water baby, we couldn't pass up the chance to watch her take in an actual swimming pool for the first time. The biggest bathtub she's ever seen turned my little baby into a straight up mermaid, and I couldn't have been more proud. Her smile couldn't have gotten any bigger, her little arms and legs couldn't have kicked any better, and her bathing suit - oh, that bathing suit - couldn't have made her look any sweeter. And I better not forget about her "goggles" - completely legit. She pretty much rocked her first swimming experience, earning her official mermaid status.
Enjoy the chunky thighs in all their glory.
















 photo sign_zpsxdahgkfa.png

No comments :

Post a Comment