Monday, April 24, 2017

Toddler In Athens


Getting a toddler out of the house can be exciting, trying so many new things.
But kinda terrifying at the same time, I've learned.


I want Harper to experience things, experience life.
But part of me is always worried about how she will do, what thing will she melt down about, is she gonna hate it. I guess there's some fun in the mystery. :)

So, I thought it would be fun to take Harper to Athens for the G-Day Spring practice game. It's free so I wasn't worried about wasting money on a ticket if she got to hot or melted down and we had to leave after ten minutes. I wanted to get her out, let her try something new, and hang out with her fellow babe Nora too.








And even though didn't make it through the entire game, she did make it about 20 minutes or so inside the stadium in the hot sun. Which I consider a win. Originally, I wanted to just take her out, walk her around in the shade, give her a break. But she was having way too much fun outside of the stadium and in the bookstore, so we decided 20 minutes was good enough.









She totally impresses us every day.
I should probably give her more credit and stop being so worried all the dang time.
But toddler life can be so unexpected, but pretty darn fun too.


No comments :

Post a Comment