Monday, April 17, 2017

Hip Hip Hop



We celebrated Easter early with my family, and it was literally one of the best days.
I blogged - way back when - that after my grandfather passed away, we were going to have to move my grandmother out of their house and sell their home that housed so many of childhood and even adult memories. You can check out the post H E R E of our four generations pictures before the house was going to be sold.

But I never think I actually shared that we didn't sell the house at all.
Well, we did - BUT! - my parents bought my grandparents house instead.
So now, traditions continue, but new ones will get to be made.
It was a huge part of my childhood, and I'm THRILLED that it now gets to be for Harper.
I bring it up becuase this was probably one of the first official holidays celebrated over there with my parents and Harper, so it made it even more special.

We had dinner, Easter dessert, and Harper went on her very FIRST Easter egg hunt - and let me just say - totally rocked it. We showed her a couple of times how to put her eggs in her basket and BOOM. Instant egg hunter professional. 







 




 





















No comments :

Post a Comment