Monday, October 30, 2017

Sunflowers

The end of summer was hot and sticky, but full of sunflower fields which made us very, very happy.
Ashley and I had been eyeing these local sunflower fields for awhile, and knew we had to go visit and snag some pictures too.

Earlier that day, I experienced the ultimate #momfail when Harper found a bottle of hot pink nail polish, and attempted to paint her toes and then carrying the opened bottle upside down through the bathroom and bedroom. She had hot pink feet, a doctor's appointment early that afternoon, and a mama with nerves completely shot. Needless to say, I was super worried with how the pictures and trip to the sunflower fields would go that evening. But honestly, I was the one more worked up than her and she was cute as can be. 

Ashley was wonderful as always, and took some of my most favorite pictures of our little family. We're completely spoiled by her, and wish I could make it up to her and repay the favor - my photography skills aren't nearly as sharp as hers. So, thank you again Ashley. We love them more than you know.

























2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, these pictures are STUNNING! Y'all totally rocked this session in the sunflower field. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete