Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I Said It's Great to be a Georgia Bulldog!


It most certainly is.
What an incredible game and perfect start to a new season!


Cody and I headed to Athens on Saturday for the season opener against Clemson.
We battled the heat and rain throughout the day, but had a lot of fun with our tailgate family.

We had even MORE fun watching the game, because Georgia looked AMAZING beating Clemson 45-21. So proud of my Dawgs and you know this Gurly girl is already campaigning for Todd Gurley to win the Heisman. #Gurley4Heisman

I didn't take too many pictures (probably cause I was sweating my butt).
But here's a couple from gameday.




 
 
 
Next week, we're off so we have plenty of time to bask in our glory and get ready for South Carolina.
 
 
Go Dawgs!


 photo signature_zpsef1dea38.png

5 comments :

  1. Um that game was amazing! Gurly is a beast for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be Georgia's biggest fan on September 13! Cannot wait to see what Gurley does to USC after seeing A&M hang 52 on them Thursday night. Congratulations on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a great game!!!! Especially the second half! Go dawgs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had fun! All these tailgates are making me a little jealous.... I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never tailgated before! I really need to work on changing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your earrings! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete