Thursday, September 4, 2014

The Southern Girl's Guide to Gameday Attire


It's that time of year again ladies.
Time to start planning all those adorable gameday outfits!

As you know, gamedays in the South are a little different than the rest of the country.
It's a time to show off your cute style and team's colors with pride.
So to help you southern belle's out, I've found my favorite gameday outfits for each SEC team (really - the BEST conference in the country!).

Most of these precious outfits are from the same few boutiques that I always love (and check constantly for new arrivals). They are:

8 comments :

  1. omg i am obsessing over every single one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these websites! The Mint Julep Boutique has adorable outfits for Game Day in Knoxville!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you live in the same town as the Red Dress Boutique?! They are in or around Athens! I love them they have the cutest clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How have I never seen that elephant dress before now?! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, these are ALL SO CUTE! :) I wish people dressed up for NFL games!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey just popped to your blog randomly through other bloggers!! I love Lizard thicket and those gameday dresses are adorable.
    feel free to visit my blog as well :) my brother went to UGA so he's a super bulldog fan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Mint Julep Boutique! These are reallllly cute dresses!

    ReplyDelete