Monday, October 27, 2014

When the Peanut Comes to Visit


After a so very long week, I was so excited to have my little peanut come visit  with Cody and I after work on Friday!


One of my best friends, Brittany, was in town from Alabama so we set up a time for us to visit. I hadn't seen those two since the summer, so I was excited to catch up and see how big Luke had gotten.

Cody and I fell even more in love with him as he walked so independently all around our house and made all sorts of noises and almost words. Soooo precious!

The fan was more interesting than me. :)

We ended our visit with some play time outside and had a lot of fun being silly with Luke and listening to him let some toots rip (which Cody thought was just hilarious).


 
 
 
 

 photo signature_zpsef1dea38.png

2 comments :