Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful | Happy Thanksgiving |


It's turkey day!
The most acceptable day out of the whole year to stuff your belly so full you intentionally wear loose clothing to mask your protruding stomach. I. just. love it.

As much fun as the turkey, pies, and dressing are, it's even more meaningful to take a second to give thanks and glory to God for the blessings we have in our lives. Despite some difficult circumstances around here the past few days, Cody & I have taken time to reflect on how lucky we truly are to have what we have and the people we get to share life with.


I'm thankful for my husband || I wouldn't want to spend my life with anybody else. I love our life and our marriage.


I'm thankful for my family || Life wouldn't be the same without them, and I wouldn't be who I am without them.


I'm thankful for my new family || I'm so lucky to have gained an extra family this year, and a family that let me in with open arms.


I'm thankful for my friends || They stood by me on my wedding day and continue to be there through the good and bad.


I'm thankful for new life || These little ones melt my heart and remind me to appreciate the little things in life.


I'm thankful for my furry ones || I wouldn't laugh and smile nearly as much without these two characters.


I'm thankful for my health and my family's healthy || Truly a blessing.

I'm thankful for a roof over my head || It keeps me safe, out of the year, and warm at night.

I'm thankful for my job & my students || Even though it has it's ups and downs, I love doing what I do.

Although these are just a few things I'm thankful for, I hope I can continue to be grateful and appreciative of all the things and people in my life. Life is so very precious and we all have so much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

 photo signature_zpsef1dea38.png

2 comments :

  1. Love you guys! We are so thankful for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post!

    I'm a new blogger - I would love it if you could check out my blog. :)
    http://theliterallyliz.blogspot.com

    xoLiz

    ReplyDelete