Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bumpdate || Twenty-Eight



How far along: 28 weeks - HELLO third trimester!

Due Date: December 17, 2015

Baby is the size of: An eggplant - inching towards 3 pounds, 15 inches (and mama can feel every little jab)

Symptoms: You guessed it - EXHAUSTION. I know it comes with territory, but I also think waking up so early doesn't help either. My snooze button is getting pressed double time here recently. I actually had a few mornings and an evening of nausea. Ick. I never had morning sickness in the morning, so that was new. And the last few days, I've had pretty bad indigestion. Things are running out of room in there...

Gender: My little babe. Post here.

Name: Harper Elizabeth. Post here.

Movement: Some says she's a wild child, and some days she's just not. Regardless, I feel her mostly at night when I'm relaxing. But normally always after I eat a meal. A few more people have finally felt her little kicks and jabs here recently, which is always fun to see their reaction!

Nursery: SO MUCH PROGRESS! I'm kinda on a nursery roll, and I don't wanna stop! Her crib, glider AND dresser are purchased. Her curtains, ottoman pouf, a couple pillows, a blanket (mostly for me during those wee hours of the night), and I bought two lamps from Hobby Lobby. I'm loving how it's coming together. Now I'm just waiting for Hobby Lobby to out their wall art on sale (cause there's no other way to shop Hobby Lobby) and trying to pick out a changing pad cover to match the sheet (which we're still waiting on, but probably will be for a couple more weeks).

Maternity Clothes: Same spiel. Maternity pants, mixed shirts and dresses. I probably am going to hunt for new jeans because DUH. being pregnant for the first time, you don't know what's going to be comfortable or not. And the jeans I picked out, are well, not.

Sleep: Can't get enough. Not even waking up to potty because I'm sleeping so good.

Best Moment This Week: Making definite nursery progress! I'm so excited about it!!! 

Missing Anything: Um, how about talking and not being out of breath? How she's positioned sometimes, makes for really short breaths of air. And with conferences last week, I'm sure my parents were a little concerned about my gasps of air during our meetings...

Cravings/Aversions: Back to nothing again. The complete opposite of the stereotypical ice cream/pickles cravings you read about.

Mood: I've noticed an increase in irritability... Patience is running low these days, and I just get upset easily and can't explain it.

Husband: Very sweet and thoughtful this week. Helped me get in our bathtub, and even made sure I had towel armrests so I could hold my phone. :) Tolerated the chaos of IKEA like a champ. Cooked my dinner for me one night, since I was coming home late. Harper has a great daddy. :)

Looking Forward To: We have our LAST monthly doctor's appointment this coming Monday! We'll be going about every two weeks after that. But I'm excited to hear her little heartbeat again!

{{ previous bumpdates }}


eleven || twelve || thirteen

fourteen || fifteen || sixteen
seventeen || eighteen || nineteen
twenty || twenty-one || twenty-two
twenty-three || twenty-four || twenty-five
twenty-six || twenty-seven

 photo signature_zpsef1dea38.png

6 comments :

  1. EEEKKK I can't wait to meet my little Harper!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your nursery!! Most of Charlie Beth's nursery decor came from Hobby Lobby too. Love that place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to see the nursery!! It's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you girl! Congrats on the third trimester. I hope your digestion problems get better soon. I need to grab some will art from Hobby Lobby as well. Could you shoot me an email when you notice they go on sale?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, seriously - you are the cutest thing!! Your bump is perfect! Can't wait to meet your little babe :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are literally the cutest pregnant person! Harper is going to have to great parents!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    southernbeth.com

    ReplyDelete