Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Meet the Maids {Brittany}

This week's Wedding Wednesday will focus on another one of my Bridesmaids!




{Brittany}

Brittany and I met the end of sophomore year in college.
Her and her friend needed another roommate, and I was about to stab my eyes out if I had to live with my roomies any longer.

 
The first week we lived together, hardly knowing each other, Brittany accompanied me to pick up my little babe, Maci.
We drove two hours, at night, to meet a lady I found online with dogs for sale.
She was sweet enough to go incase I got murdered. :)

 Brittany had her own sweet babe, Jack.
 Jack and Maci quickly became best friends, and still are whenever they get to see each other.


 Brittany and I also shared the same major - both majoring in education, with all the same classes.
We relied on each other a lot with homework, studying and projects.

We even survived two psycho roommates over a two year time span! (Not pictured below)


Brittany asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, and I was truly honored.
It was one of the funnest days of my life, and I'm so lucky to be apart of her big day.
I hope she enjoys my day just as much.


Brittany and her now husband, Will, welcomed their sweet little baby into the world in July.
I definitely consider myself an Aunt, even if I'm not biologically related!


I'm so glad Brittany will be standing by me on my wedding day!

2 comments :

  1. Look at all that hair on the little one! Roommates that become good friends are such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! I am getting married in march and one of my bridesmaids was a college roommate. We also survived a few crazy roommates :) and it's so much fun to look back!

    ReplyDelete