Monday, October 17, 2016

Jaemor Farms




Cody introduced me to Jaemor Farms when we started dating, and it was love at first sight.
The pumpkin patch, the market, the boiled peanuts - I mean, how could you not love the place??
I couldn't image a fall where we didn't take a trip to Jaemor, especially now that we have Harper.
I know she'll love the place as much as we do the older she gets!

We ventured up to the farm with Cody's parents and brother and sister-in-law.
It was fun before we had Harper, but it was really cute and even more special now that we had Harper to experience all the fun stuff geared towards kids. She wasn't old enough to do everything quite yet, BUT she did especially love the petting zoo and train ride. She loved the train ride so much, she even fell asleep by the time she got back around. :)

I can only imagine how much fun she'll have next year.













No comments :

Post a Comment