Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm a Rebel.

I'm a Rebel.


Not really. 
I'm almost the complete opposite.
BUT! I am the proud new owner of a Canon Rebel T3i!
Last week, I finally decided to give in to my dream of owning a DSLR camera. At this point in my life, there are events and memories that I want to be able to document and cherish forever.  With tomorrow being EXACTLY one year until I get married (YAY!), I want to be able to document each moment of planning. I was lucky enough to have pictures of when Cody proposed and asked me to marry him. The quality of the pictures, however, are very disappointing. So why not give in to a quality camera with quality pictures? I look at this camera as an investment, that we will be able to use, not just for wedding pictures, but vacations, family gatherings and eventually babies.
I did a lot of research, trying to find the best deal possible. I stumbled upon this amazing deal over at HSN.

For the price, you receive a whole kit of extra goodies to help you shoot the best pictures possible. A camera bag is included in the purchase, as well as an extra telephoto zoom lens. The deal was worth it, and I couldn't find anything better online. The great thing about HSN is you don't have to make one lump payment when you order. You can set up a payment plan that best fits your needs. 
Get ready to smile, pose and look cute!
Cause I'm a Rebel (owner).

1 comment :