Saturday, June 14, 2014

Guest Post: Lauren @ Such a Time as This

 
Hey friends! 
It's Lauren here (not to confuse you) from Such a time as this. I'm so happy to be guest posting for Lauren today while she is enjoying her lovely honeymoon and spending time with her boy!

After emailing Lauren and seeing what topic she wanted us to discuss today, she told me anything to do with love, dating, etc. and I knew that I had a great place to come. I am SO thankful for all of the married friends and family that I have in my life and for the example that they are every single day.


With that said, I am 25, still single and no prospects in mind for marriage. I am saying that with a smile on my face and a want in my heart but I am NOT miserable and lifeless and sitting at home all the time with a frown on my face. I live life beautifully- making time for things that matter, being intentional with friends and making memories that will go with me until I take my last breath. Life is good and God is even better so I am trusting that marriage will be in the near future!

While Lauren has shared her wedding plans, some fabulous pictures and the excitement that she has over the past couple of months, I can't imagine how she is feeling now- knowing that she is married to the love of her life.

Oh, how exciting!

I can't wait to hear her stories about the honeymoon and see how she is loving married life  because I know that it was beautiful and that she took in all the joy that was around her. May God bless their marriage even more during this special time for them as a couple.

And for all you single gals.. May we be comforted that our day is coming!

"God is eagerly waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has.  But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream.  In short, He can't if you don't believe."  Jeffery R. Holland
(pinterest)

Lauren.. Share some pictures and stories with us soon! 
Thanks for having me!

 
 
 photo fiiiiiiiindmeeee_zps496dabcf.png

No comments :

Post a Comment