Thursday, September 5, 2013

His & Hers: Gameday Prep


As y'all know, especially if you read my blog at all last week, football season is upon us.
Cody and I are overly excited about it too.
 We've let our excitement show by draining our bank accounts.
Draining our accounts on what you ask?
Gameday merchandise, of course!
 His & Hers Style.

HERS

Red & Black Shaker and Chevron Car Decal
Georgia Bulldog Infinity Scarf
Chevron Bulldog Pocket Tee
Chevron Georgia Tote

HIS

Nike Bulldog Polo
Camo Georgia Car Flag
Red Georgia Hoodie
Grey Georgia Mesh Hat & Camo Georgia Mesh Hat
Red & Black Nike Shox
Sic 'em Dawgs!
Gamecocks are coming to town!

6 comments :

  1. I love the His and Her game day picks, so cute! I love this post!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute infinity scarf! Hope you guys beat USC this weekend!!

    Chesson
    A Southern Twenty-Five

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you buy the shirts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you tell me where you bought the grey mesh Georgia hat? I haven't found been able to find it anywhere. Thank you
    johndenveratl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you please tell me where you got the camo mesh hat? I have looked everywhere ! Thanks

    ReplyDelete