Monday, January 13, 2014

A Night In Athens

It's always so hard going back to work after a fun weekend!
But I think I can hold out for the next - especially since it's a three day weekend. :)
Ashley and her husband, Paul, joined Cody and I in Athens for a night.
We walked around downtown, in and out of restaurants and shops, then finally ended the evening at Herschel's Famous 34 Pub & Grill. It was delicious. Makes me love #34 even more. :) 





---

We also decided on our cake for the wedding [check off the monthly goals list!] and picked out some desserts to replace the groom's cake. Cody doesn't like cake. 
And I have to say - I'm very excited about what was picked!
And we ordered the last bridesmaid dress, so ANOTHER CHECK  off the monthly goals list! Go me!
Hope y'all had a great weekend!

8 comments :

  1. Yay for checking things off your list! Looks like a fun weekend!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anddd decided on groomsmen shoes so another check!! We had fun with y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog a couple of days ago. You and your fiancé are too cute!! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love crossing things off a list! Sounds like a nice productive weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures! Its always fun going out with friends!

    ReplyDelete