Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy Birthday, Harry + Bark Box

My nephew turns two today!
Terrible two's.


As much as I wish I had a real nephew to babysit and spoil rotten, my four-legged furball of a nephew will do for now. 

Happy Birthday, Harry!
Yap all you want today :)

---

Around Christmas, my sister told  me about something really cool for crazy dog moms like me.

The cutest idea for dogs ever! 


When you sign up for Bark Box, you receive a box in the mail with four or more products that best suit your dog! Toys, bones, hygiene products. You name it!

All you have to do is pick the size of your dog, which monthly plan you'd like & checkout!
 You can receive a Bark Box monthly for as low as $19/per month.
10% of all proceeds goes to rescue group, which makes it even cuter!
You can even give them as gifts.

If you use Harry's link below to sign up for Bark Box, you'll receive $5 off!
Thanks Harry!


4 comments :

  1. My sisters dog gets bark box! That puppy is too stinking cute!!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been seeing those bark boxes everywhere- so cute for the doggies!
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to check it out! http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing these! Harry is too precious!! Found you thru Sunday Social. :o)
    baseballdiamondshairspray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete