Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Social: Favorite Beauty Products

While catching up on my blog reading & commenting [because I've suddenly become a terrible non-existent blogger], I discovered the Sunday Social.

A quick and easy question & answer link-up, perfect for a Sunday morning. 


Today's questions are all about your favorite beauty products!

1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?

14. My mom didn't start letting me wear makeup until I started high school. But in all honesty, I never had the desire to until high school. If I have a daughter, we will be keeping the same rule. ;)



2. What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?

It doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy and stiff. Plus it smells good!
2. Marc Jacobs 'Eau So Fresh" Fragrance 
Fresh & light. Definitely not overpowering.
Last summer, I didn't get out and lay in the sun like I normally do. But this self-tanner completely saved my pale skin many of times.



3. What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?

e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer. You can find this for $3 at Target. Moisturizer with a hint of color, to make your skin look healthy and awake. Love it.



4. What is your daily beauty routine?

eyeliner/mascara. eyeshadow. moisturizer. foundation. bronzer. powder. blow dry. straighten. hairspray.



5. What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?

This may be embarrassing... Essie nail polish
My friend, Ashley, gave me my first bottle for my birthday a few weeks ago, and I fell in love. It changed my life. ;)

What are your favorite beauty products?
Link-up with the girls to share.
Happy Sunday!

1 comment :

  1. I had not heard of this. Next Sunday I will most certainly participate. Thanks for passing along the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete